RPM is always looking to add reliable, experienced employees for the following positions:
- HVAC Service Technician - Responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing residential and commercial HVAC equipment.
- Installer - Responsible for installing HVAC split systems, RTUs (Remote Terminal Units), humidification and air purification equipment, ductless mini splits, and geothermal units.
- Plumber - Responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
As an employee of RPM, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
|• Year-Round Work
• Generous Pay Scale
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Options
|• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Company-Supplied Uniforms
• Company Vehicle
To work for our company, you must meet the following requirements:
|• Two to Five Years of Experience
• Clean Driving Record
|• Strong Work Ethic
• Positive Attitude
|• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• 100% Team Player